Monday, July 30, 2007

HEY, LAY OFF MY MAN!

Howdee doo hoo my mittheymitthus! It's my third mugga Ethiopian kawah but it's not yet helping me feel up and about this morning.Aishwariya Rai I so wanna zzleep a coupla hours more and now this phone is ringing endlessly Excuse me while I answer this and I hope its worth my while. Hmm, so it does turn out to be well worth the effort and surprisingly, it has also stirred me from my laziness. My jasoos tells me that Aishwarya Rai, oooopsiedoo, I mean Bachchan, can't see eye- to-eye with Lara Dutta. Oooh la la la, I just looove such garam gossu, as one bitchy ac- tress I know, often remarks. Anyway, I'm told the war of the beauties started when Ash dropped in on the sets of Jhoom Barabar Jhoom where her man Abhishek was shooting with the sexy Dutta. And the former Ms Universe was getting too close to AB Junior for Ash's comfortLara Dutta or rather discomfort.

And later on, when the cast and crew got together to party after packing up the day's work, Dutta apparently continued her close proximity to Bachchan. Not one to take things lying down, the possessive Ash is said to have showered verbal stings at Dutta, resulting in a tu tu main main between the two. Although the men worked hard to bring about a peace of sorts, the two women are jaani dushmans today Haai daiyya but I must admit, I'm curious to know where this vishwa sundari- yon ka yuddh is headed. What say?

No comments: